Please enable javascript to use this site.
Main Highland Arrow sitepostActiv
· OpenID

Highland Arrow Community is a social network. It runs on postActiv, version 1.0.2-dev, available under the GNU AGPL

Posts must abide by the Highland Arrow Community Guidelines

Posts remain the property of the original poster; HA Logo and Characters are © 2013-2016 Highland Arrow. All rights reserved.

Highland Arrow

Invite a friend! • Classic gnuSocial Theme postActiv version

1. PennyForTheGuy (gameragodzilla@community.highlandarrow.com)'s status on Friday, 17-Feb-2017 11:28:53 EST PennyForTheGuy PennyForTheGuy
    @shpuld @nerthos @why I never really found that though. Enemies were generally shrugging off rounds unless I nailed the headshot. Headshots dropped FC1 enemies like a bag of dirt but trying to nail that was more difficult. Maybe that's why I had less issue with Crysis because the cloak meant I could easily line up shots, not to mention grabbing and throwing with maximum strength was an instant kill. I cleared some battles without firing a shot, which would've been extremely difficult if not impossible for FC1.

Yeah and apparently the I found mod fixes this somewhat based on me playing the first level so maybe this problem is solved. Still have no idea what constitutes hidden or not, though. Maybe I just haven't fully learned the system. Crysis was obvious because if I was invisible, nobody could see me.

I found all of them quite spongy. The smaller ones are less powerful but their speed and high damage means they're too spongy for me to effectively kill them without either